Friday, June 14, 2013

Last Day of School

A few photos from this week and today.

Wednesday Night, end of show photo!
Thursday at Chapparal House, singing songs.

Obstacle relay race!
 Math obstacle.
 State Scramble obstacle.
 Free throw obstacle.
 Long distance run to finish!

Wells Fargo, mass attack on the gold (like capture the flag).
 Walk-a-thon assembly.

 Presenting Muttville with the check.
 Maggie approving the check.
 Singing.
 Band and dance party!





What a big past few weeks and what a terrific year.  Thank you for having wonderful children.  This was truly a wonderful year.  This class is so caring and motivated.  Have a pleasant summer and keep in touch.

Biographies and Writer's books:  There are only a few items we are keeping for progress report writing purposes, as we have already sent home the portfolios.  We have most of the student's writer's books, biography report and research folder, and a few math assessments.  Please look for an email to let you know when these items are ready to be picked up next week.  If you can not get to them next week we will hold on to them for the summer (or place them in the main office if there is space there).

Thank you Strawberry students and families! This has been a terrific year filled with unforgetable moments and smiling faces. Thank you for welcoming me into your classroom and your communities. I feel truly blessed to have been a part of something so incredible for the past year. The students of Strawberry Creek have taught me more than I could have ever taught them and for that I am forever grateful. I hope to keep in touch with you all via email or letter writing (I love a handwritten letter!). Please have a wonderful and safe summer! I'll miss you all so much!

Kellyne


Kellyne Darrow
143 Belvedere St.
San Francisco CA, 94117